Friday, June 7, 2013

Stinky

Last night Jeremy got home really late from a long, hard day at work.  He was covered in cement dust....very dirty!  As he walked upstairs to take a shower, he noticed that Nate was still awake, so he went in to say hello.  Here is the conversation....

J: Nathan, daddy is really really dirty and stinky tonight.  I worked really hard today.
N: Daddy, you dirty?
J: Yep, and stinky too.
N: Daddy, you stinky?
J: (nodding his head) Yep.
N: Daddy, you poop in your undies?

Yep....he's three

Of course, Jeremy walked out laughing....what a funny little guy!

Nate is 100% boy.  I can't even write on here what he just did...actually, the two things he just did and showed me this morning.  Let's just say....there are a lot of unexpected, funny moments with a little boy around.  Anything is fair game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable! I love that little guy!

Grammy