Job (read that JOBE...like from the Bible) is one of Nicole's favorite stories. EVERY time we open her little Bible (naps and bed time), she always want to see and hear about Job. There are two pages on him. The first page job is sad, he doesn't have a shirt on and he has sores all over his body. She gets distressed about this and even fake cries for him. Then, she happily turns to the next page where Job Has a shirt on and she says "yay!" For a while it was frustrating, but now it's kind of funny. We just have to indulge her every time we read the Bible. I told Jeremy there must be some reason for this. I honestly think it's the shirt thing. I was going to let her take a nap in just undies the other day because it was hot. She laid down and then jumped up yelling "shirt, shirt" and then she started talking about Job. Then, another day, we saw a man riding his bike without a shirt on. This was very upsetting to her. I think if we had an extra shirt in the car, she would have been happy to give it to him. Finally, last Sunday coming home from the beach, Jeremy didn't put a shirt on (he hates being sandy, and hates even more to have clothes on if he's sandy). Anyway...Nicole was just distressed the whole ride home that he wasn't wearing a shirt. She kept talking aobut Job and pointing to Jeremy. It was pretty cute.
Well...Hannah is crying. We've been busy (doing what, I don't know?) But, I've gotta go again. We will have some FUN pictures in the next week or two (hopefully). We have some exciting family plans coming up. I'll share more later.
1 comment:
Too Cute !!! She will REALLY learn to appreciate Job's testimony as she gets bigger!! Something we can all hold on to as our faith is tested.
Grammy
Post a Comment