Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Obama and abortion

I don't normally get political on here...because this site is for our family. However, my friend Jennifer had this video on her blog and I am absolutely in shambles because of it. You cannot watch this with dry eyes...in all honesty, it's horrifying (you don't see anything graphic though) I felt like I needed to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele, thank you so much for sharing this film, I am sick to my stomach, and my heart is heavy!! We as Christian's need to get on our faces before GOD and pray like we have never prayed before!! To think that the chances of this so called "Human Being" could possibley be the next President of our great country makes me worse then ill!!! I could get very lengthly with the issue of abortion and Obama. When push comes to shove, my prayer is that we push and shove with the power and might of God's holy spirit, and the promise of his word through the power of prayer!!! "GREATER IS HE THAT IS ME, THEN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD"!! I thank you Lord God for my Children, and my Grand daughters, What a wonderful Blessing they are to my life!! Stay on your knees, keep your eyes to the sky, and pray continually!! In the Holy name of Jesus I pray

bcl said...

oh that makes me absolutely sick! I would give anything to have a baby and those monsters just left babies to die?! Obama has no place in our government. He is so wrong for this country!

Anonymous said...

We serve a sovreign God !! He will bring glory to Himself in all things!! Nothing will happen to our Great Country that He does not allow for His greater purposes. Our job, as Karen mentioned is to pray pray pray.. and trust our risen savior for the outcome of this all.
He IS ABLE!!!
Valerie