Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hannah

I don't talk much on here about Hannah except how sweet and precious she is (which is true!). I thought I'd post a video I took today while feeding her oatmeal. Hang in there with the video...it shows her personality bit. She eats "solids" twice a day. Either Oatmeal, peas, or last night she got sweet potatoes...and LOVED them. Hannah also gets very excited when I drink from our cups with colorful poka dots on them. She tries to grab it from me and drink too. I can't believe how much she is growing! This has gone way to fast. She sees and hears everything! She is very nosey and doesn't sleep much (during the day). She's been waking at 6 or so every morning. I can't seem to get her out of this and make her sleep longer. Maybe she'll be an early riser (UGH!!!). It's also very rare for her and Nicole to nap at the same time. My timing is usually just off...something I need to work on if I'm ever going to get any work done around the house. But, I'm over stressing about it. If it happens, it happens.



I also had to post this

There was NO prompting from us at all. Nicole started playing with her refrigerator letters last night after dinner and we looked over and she had seperated the vowels form the other letters. Now *maybe* she was seperating them because they were red. Either way...I think she's a smartie pants!

4 comments:

bcl said...

So cute! Looks like she loves to eat :). I think it was no coincidence-Nicole is very smart and you're right, either way she knows they go together whether it's because they are all red or they're vowels.

Anonymous said...

Loved the video of Hannah, sure gave me a good laugh, she sure is growing up way to fast!!!!! What a sweet little girl Happy Hannah is. It is very funny how nosey Hannah is, she doesn't miss much.
As far of Nicole, I am almost sure that she knows her vowels,and layed them out that way on purpose!!! she is a smartie pants!! Sure do love thoughs girls!!! Thanks for letting me know about the neighbor giving Nicole a nest, and how she related it with the farmers hat. I really enjoy your blog. Its always fun to see what you are going to write about next. Love you, Mom xoxox

Anonymous said...

I've got an early riser..used to be 5:45 or 5:50 EVERY DAY for over three years. He's "sleeping in" until 6:15ish these days.

I feel your pain.

As far as getting them to nap at the same time - I "insisted" on it right away. It's not negotiable! A mama needs "rest" time too!

Stay strong and it will happen...just be consistent.

Anonymous said...

How sweet...of both the girls...I think Nicole knew exactly what she was doing with the vowels..she is really smart, and your seeing what a great mother you are...And for Happy Hanna,what a sweetheart. She really likes to eat. That was so cute. I would just like to take a bite of each of them..that is how sweet they both look.
Love you all,
Mama Pat