Yay...our computer is back, so I can post some pictures. Nicole got to hold Hannah a few mornings ago....hahaha...aren't they cute?

Let's see. I wanted to post a few pictures of Nicole having a tea party, a common practice right now. Sunday night, Jeremy got home form Colorado so we just sort of chilled out at home. We went outside and filled the pool up for Nicole. She spent close to two hours, not playing in the pool, but having a tea party with an unlimited supply of water (we obviously didn't drink the water, we pour it out onto the ground). It was cute. No pictures of that...but I do have some of an actual tea party.


Hannah is loving the Exersaucer we drug back out. Nicole was never really into it, but Hannah seems pretty content in it. This is extremely helpful as I cook breakfast and dinner each day. Oh...we started Hannah on real food (if you call baby oatmeal real food, ha!). She's doing great and is scarfing it up! I made all my baby food for Nicole, and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I make my own food for several reason. First of all...it's A LOT cheaper! I also believe it's healthier. And, it teaches the kids to eat what we're eating for dinner. Once I get each food introduced, I'll just throw a bit of dinner into the magic bullet for the baby. I actually think it's fun to have all my food ready for Hannah.

Nicole and I went to the beach yesterday, all by ourselves (thank you mom for watching Hannah). I've really missed just spending time with her. She's such a silly little girl, however I am often distracted and can't focus 100% on her...so it was nice to have a few hours of pure Nicole. I wasn't going to post pictures yet because I'll post them as part of our home school review near the end of the month...but, you just had to see how much fun we had. Notice how perfectly flat the Gulf was. You would have never thought there was a storm out there (although in all reality, much of it was over Cuba at the time).
Speaking of the hurricane, for those not in the area, it's been extremely breezy here, however we are loving it. I spent about an hour and half outside today with girls painting and playing in the water (um...yes, I was laying out reading a book on my wonderful new patio too). It's been nice. However, as it often happens, our dream is someone else's nightmare...Cuba and the Turks and Caicos have been ripped apart by Hurricane Ike and it looks as though Mexico or Texas is next...so, please remember them in your prayers!

Well...I hope you enjoyed the update. I'll try to post some other fun stuff later this week (we are planning on taking Nicole fishing on Friday night at the pier...yay!!! I can't wait!)
1 comment:
Wow I can't believe how long Hannah is getting. They sure don't stay babies for long:(
Post a Comment