We have already celebrated Christmas 1 1/2 times. Jeremy's mom and dad are getting ready to go to TN to be with Tiff because she is due to have a baby ANY day (come quickly baby Susannah!). So, we celebrated Christmas with them and Granny (Greg's mom) on Sunday afternoon. I'll post another day what the girls got because I don't want to ruin the surprise for Seth and Susannah (Tiffy's kids) because they got something similar.

Then, we went to my parents house and this is where our 1/2 comes into play. Justin is going to GA with Erica and her family, so we had breakfast for dinner, read (well, listened to) the Christmas story and shared gifts mostly to and from Justin and Erica.


Here are some pictures for my snowed in family and friends. It feels like May here, so we were outside on Saturday playing in the water and kiddie pools. It's this time of the year that I love living in Florida:-)





By the way...Hannah is *almost* crawling. But, here is the BIG news....She can sit on her own now. Yesterday I actually saw her go from laying on her belly, to sitting:-) I didn't actually see Nicole do the maneuvers to sit for quite some time...I would just walk in her room and find her sitting in the crib. So, it was a treat to watch Hannah do it:-) She is starting to get up on all fours, so I'm sure crawling is coming. She's sort of lazy because she'll start to crawl after a toy, then see something else that's within arm's reach and settle for it.
And, we have a lizard living in our green room. I have a silk ficus tree, and I'm pretty sure that's where he's calling home. I hear the leaves rattling every once in a while, and I caught a glimpse of him today. Good thing I don't totally spas out about lizards...now, if it were frog...I wouldn't sleep until it was out of the house:-)
Oh, one last...well, two last statements. My friend Kathy and my cousin(in-law I guess), Jyme Beth, both had babies yesterday. They both had healthy boys, so Praise the Lord for that. Now Tiffy...it's your turn......
3 comments:
You just had to post pix of the girls playing in the pool, huh? I'm jealous..Why did i ever move up to Illinois?!
haha, I thought of you when I did it:-P
Awe Christmas is so fun at Nicole's age! Did you hear that my dad and Cindy are now engaged!
Post a Comment