I have compiled several segments of our trip into one video. There are a few things I forgot to mention in the previous post. Most importantly....Nicole got to chew her first piece of gum. I wish I had the whole thing on video, it was pretty funny. At first she simply sucked on the end of the the stick of gum. Eventually, a small piece was in her mouth, which she swallowed. The video picks up just after we got her to put the rest of the piece in her mouth...watch to see what happens...
2 comments:
Love the videos... my favorite..humm.. would probably have to be seeing u guys enjoying the snow.. there's something so peaceful about a snowfall, so quiet.You captured that on video.
It was funny to watch Hannah with Uncle Chris..Nicole and the gum... ha ha ha!!
Good Job Mom!!
Grammy
Those were so great! I loved that one of Chris and Hannah. They were bonding huh? I was cracking up watching the one of Seth and Nicole under the umbrella. Seth's facial expressions were so funny. You were actually successful in getting a video of him. I guess he wasn't bold enough to try to take the camera from you like he always tries to with me! : ) Thanks so much for posting all of the pics and videos! It reminded me of what a great time we really did have! (After you guys left I kept thinking of how much better it could have been for you guys..provided the weather was better). Hope it was ok that we didn't really do much, I really enjoyed just sitting around talking, and watching the kids play! We're really not that boring all the time! :) A spring, summer or fall trip would be much better I think...(although it still is fall isn't it?) hehe...
Tiffany
Post a Comment