No time to write anything interesting or post cute pics (which I have!) but I just had to say...it's hot! We just came in from outside because we were sweating in January and needed som AC. Really...it would be nice to have a little cool weather...
I'm with you on the hot weather- I certainly like it, that's why we live here. But, it would be nice if we could be 8 or degrees cooler in the heat of day!
okay you all stop rubbing it in!!! We were at least 50 today, but we have snow coming later in the week, maybe even some freezing rain. I would rather have the heat, beach and a pool then a heavy winter coat and snow!!
The thing on the positive note, we get to enjoy all 4 seasons!! God Bless, Aunt Julie
2 comments:
I'm with you on the hot weather- I certainly like it, that's why we live here. But, it would be nice if we could be 8 or degrees cooler in the heat of day!
okay you all stop rubbing it in!!! We were at least 50 today, but we have snow coming later in the week, maybe even some freezing rain. I would rather have the heat, beach and a pool then a heavy winter coat and snow!!
The thing on the positive note, we get to enjoy all 4 seasons!!
God Bless,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment