Thursday, January 8, 2009

A year in Review 2009

I have been wanting to do this post for a while, so even thought 2009 has begun and 2008 is long gone, I still want to do a year in review.
January
Dad had major surgery just a few days into 2008. He came over and had a picnic with us the day before.
Jeremy was ordained as a deacon at our church


I had a super fun birthday. We went to a hockey game with a small group of friends, got into a powder sugar fight, at a late dinner and dessert at Applebees, and laughed so much my 6 months pregnant belly hurt. Also, my friend Ashley had her baby on my birthday:-)

Went to the zoo with my dad, Papa.





A favorite picture of mine.


February

Not many pictures this month. Nicole ate corn on the cob, that was pretty funny.


Finished tiling our kitchen and bathroom


March


Played a lot in water
Easter egg hunt in the yard and easter egg dying.


Western Murder Mystery party for my dad's 50th birthday.
This is taking longer than expected because I am having formatting issues. I'll complete the year later:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good picture so far, can't wait to see the rest.

Love ya,
Aunt Julie