Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's not about ME......

So, I've noticed that I've been a Blog-Hog lately. My past few posts have been All About ME! Well, not today.

We went to the park this morning with our friends Teri, Hunter and Nathanael. Teri made me do it, even though it's a zillion degree outside (OK, not a zillion, but it is way to hot for October). We played in the shade however in the rock pit and it was fun. Hannah is a daring little girl who scares me sometimes. She totally thinks she's three and can do what three year olds do. Nicole is becoming more social with other children around. There was a lot of interaction between her and Hunter, which is good....my friend Teri even noticed it.

I don't really have any stories to tell....just pictures to show. Enjoy.


Awe....a nice picture of Hannah.

This is the face I get when I ask her to smile.

Or this one....

So...Nicole really was playing with other kids, but she also still loves to just sit and scoop and fill.

Nicole and Hunter, sitting on a rock, hanging out. They were really cute.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my, your girls are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures. I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of the girls.

I will take your zillion degrees and you can take my sweatshirt weather....I have to admit the leaves are changing colors and very very pretty outside. Fall is here in Ohio!!!

Oh ya, we play Wisconsin today....Go Bucks!!!!

Have a good day, God Bless!!
Aunt Julie