Friday, October 23, 2009

Painting and Pool in the morning

Today was just a good day to be home and enjoy the morning, so we did. The girls spent nearly 2 hours outside painting and playing in the water while I went through my coupon binder and got rid of most all of my coupons (because they were expired). The kids had fun, I got some work done, we were outside enjoying a decent not to hot morning, and I didn't have to "work" to hard. It was nice.


I caught Nicole "painting" Hannah's hair. She looked like the Joker from the Batman movies. She had green all over her face and plastered in her hair. I wish the picture showed it better.

Nicole, doing what she does best....painting and making a huge mess. Her favorite thing to do.

Hannah, however, spent most of her time in the pool. When I asked the girls this morning if they wanted to put their bathing suits on and play outside, Hannah starting yelling and dancing in place. She LOVES this!

See that smile? It's a real one.

The girls had fun sliding down their slide into their pool. Here's a short video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! :) I just can't get enough of that little Hannah. I just wanna squeeze her!

Aunt Tiffy

Anonymous said...

God is so good to us....what a great day to spend swimming. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

God Bless!!
Aunt Julie