So....I mentioned the garden. Where we live, the Best time to plant a garden is now, just after the fall equinox. So, we were busy this weekend tilling our soil and planting seeds. Hopefully we'll do better with the cooler weather. I had to share some sweet pictures from the weekend.

I had to put this picture first, even though it was taken last. It was by far the best of the day. Jeremy transplanted my gardenia tree....with Nicole's help of course. Isn't she cute?

Hannah is almost able to climb up this slide ladder all by herself. I'll be happy when that happens:-)

Nicole got busy working with the shovel

Seriously, she was really trying to be like her daddy...so cute.

Hannah enjoyed playing with the seeds

Paying very close attention to daddy's instructions (haha)

Dirty feet

Nicole sat in the corner of the garden and played in the dirt long after we were finished.

Time for a break
1 comment:
Look how big your girls are getting! They are so beautiful.
Post a Comment