1 crazy house!
Our whole family got blasted with a cold this week. Monday, Hannah woke up with a runny nose. I cautiously canceled a play date I was looking forward to. I was thankful I did when Jeremy came home from work and told me his throat was hurting. By Tuesday, Hannah, Nicole and Jeremy were all sick with a head cold. Last night I started feeling crummy...and Nate started having a runny nose. Today, Hannah seemed all better...Nicole was about 90%, Jeremy I would guess was about 80% and I was at 0!
For the first time since I can remember, I had a fever. I was achy and feeling just about horrible this morning. I "took the day off" (hard to do as a stay at home mom). I literally laid on the couch until after 10 watching whatever videos my kids wanted in hopes to feel a bit better. Finally, a little after 10 my fever broke and I felt more human. Although I don't feel great....at least I'm functioning now. Crappy day though, to be expected, I expect.
On to other things.....
I don't talk much about Nathan's sleeping...mostly because when I do, it seems to jinx the next night. I think I have the grandparents convinced of this so niether ask anymore if he's "sleeping well". I'm still not going to talk much about it...but I will say this. Last week, I was able to lay him down and he'd fall asleep...no problem-o. This week though, he screams his head off and refuses to sleep. So crazy! I was loving it last week. I'm not sure what the change is. I'm hoping it's because he doesn't feel well?!?! Maybe next week will be better.
More "other things"
My parents were kind enough to bring me a requested pizza birthday dinner on Wednesday night (we didn't celebrate on my real birthday because Jeremy took me out). We had a very nice evening with them. We have pictures, but I haven't uploaded them yet. Maybe tomorrow when I'm feeling better.
For now...I'm trying to get Nate to sleep....so off to put the paci in again. Whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment