Our Table
Uncle Wayne and Aunt Cheryl
The Groom's cake
Grandpa listening to Justin
This is the waiter putting our orders in and getting our drinks. There were a few in there, they saw the flash and started looked around, and then saw Nicole standing there taking pictures. It was funny.
AND....I just noticed the picture hanging on the wall...HAHA
A jar of dressing?
MEEEEEEE
Our table again
Papa and Yaya
A random flower centerpiece in the clubhouse
The budding photographer















3 comments:
Wow! Some of those are really fantastic. And some are just plain cute and funny. Good job Nicole!
I Love Nicole's perspective!! Great job Nicole.
Wow! She is quite the photographer.She just gets pictures of every thing she can find. Really a great job Nicole. You did really good, and I will bet you Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. I especially liked the bouquet of flowers. they were so pretty. Good job sweetie...and remember we love you.
Post a Comment