Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The girls and their friends

Last week, we enjoyed a morning at a friend's house.  My friend Jessica, who I played ball with growing up, became good friends with in high school, and visited in college has children about the same age as mine. Ashlynd was born a week after Nicole, Aleya is about 3 months younger than Hannah, and Cord is about 8 months younger than Nathan.  It's fun to have girl friends who also have children that mine can play with. 

Well, we spent a morning with them and enjoyed every minute of it.  The "big" girls played Guess Who, Wac-a-mole, and Lincoln Logs.  The "little" girls just put lots of play jewelry on and giggled a lot.  Nicole and Ashlynd are certainly friends...but I think they are trying to find a groove with each other.  The Lincoln Logs was a big hit!




Hannah and Aleya however, act like the best of friends in the whole wide world.  Those two would just sit and giggle with each other. Their personalities are very similar.  They are both just silly, laid back little girls.  Seriously, I think they laughed the whole time with each other...it was very cute.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so fun! I can't wait until Harrison has a little buddy that he can interact with. Maybe he and Nathan will hang out and be buddies one day :)

Michele said...

Yes! That would be great if they were little friends:)

Amanda said...

That is so cute! They are all such cute girls.