Friday, January 28, 2011

Out of Space?

So...I tried to post some pictures today and it said I have used up all of my free storage for photos and videos :(  Now I have to buy storage.  I'm' not sure I'm up for that. 

I may be taking a blogging break so I can spend time downloading and printing my blog and cleaning up my albums.  Or, do I just have to start a new blog?  Anyone run into this yet on their own blogs?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Whaaaat? No! And I've been doing mine for like 9 years.

Michele said...

I know...right! I've only been doing it for 2 1/2. Maybe you were "grandfathered in" or something. Do your pics load automatically to picasa? it says I only get 1 GB of storage....after that, I need to buy it :( If I delete a photo from picasa, it deletes from my blog.

Amanda said...

I don't even know what "picasa" is.