Lately, the girls have been putting on various "shows". Often times I just hear them playing and prentending throughout the day. Sometimes, they try to get me in on their show.
Last night, Jeremy had a meeting and earlier in the day, I had promised a girl's night with the girls. Well...it just so happened that someone finally bought our entertainment center and TV (YAY!) and so we couldn't watch a movie because we didn't have anything to watch it on.
So, Nicole, my little thinking box came up with a plan. She spent about 15 minutes "setting the stage up". She set some pillows on the floor for me to sit on. And, a musical xylophone type toy in front. She set a pillow on the floor for Hannah, as well as a pillow against the couch for Hannah to lean back on. Hannah got the piano in front of her. Then, Nicole had a cloth belt, which she used to direct us as she sang.
I was instructed to help Nathan "keep the beat" on the toy we had. And, Nicole would look at Hannah, point to her and say "Hit it!" and Hannah would start playing the piano while Nicole sang! hahaha. It was so funny!
After a while, they switch positions and Nicole played the piano while Hannah sang.
These little girls are so silly. I love to listen and watch them play together.
Oh, the funniest song Nicole sang was "The wheels on the bus didn't go 'round, didn't go 'round, didn't go 'round. The wheels on the bus, didn't go 'round...because it needed new tires." ahahahah.







1 comment:
That is so cute. I can just see you playing with them. I can just hear Hanna saying "HIT IT".I liked it when they took turns playing the piano and singing.How sweet that must have been.
One thing about it...YOU WILL NEVER GROW OLD.....WHILE PLAYING WITH THEM....
lOVE YOU ALL AND GOD'S BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU.....
MAMA PAT
Post a Comment