Tomorrow is Tuesday, you know what that means, right? Nicole goes to Classical Conversations (CC). She LOVES Tuesday morning. She always runs out and says, "Today we go to school!"
Tomorrow will be a little different. She'll have to run out and get ready super fast because we have to leave extra early. Unfortunately, her tutor is sick. Actually, his whole family is sick! Poor guys. They have been battling the flu for several days now. So, our director called me and asked if I would be up for being the sub tomorrow.
I am excited.
I am scared
I am excited because I was thinking about becoming a substitute, or full time tutor next year (it helps to pay for the classes). I am excited because I like to teach.
I am scared because the people I am teaching, are 10 years younger than the ones I used to teach. I am scared because the moms will be in the room, judging my every move (but they are kind and gracious, so I think they won't throw tomatoes at me or anything).
So...I would appreciate your prayers tomorrow morning. I'm nervous about my classroom management skills among 7 4-6 year olds. I loose my patience almost every day with just two preschoolers...I'm not sure how I will manage with 7:-)
I know I can not replace her teacher, because he really does a great job. I hope though that I can fill in while he is gone and help the children learn their next set of facts:-)
3 comments:
HOW EXCITING! Yay for getting to jump back into teaching. I'll be praying for your nerves and patience, but it's not like you're going to need it. You're amazing. Let us know how it turns out friend :)
I just re-read my post and I am embarrassed about my horrible spelling. I have two excuses...1. I am bad at spelling and 2. I have fake nails on that make typing not as easy as before. And, a third excuse. I NEVER proof read. Bad habit, I know. Maybe one day I'll learn ;)
You will do fantastic! I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment