This is what we are doing today
Something is wrong with Hannah's ankle. I took her to the Dr. yesterday and she said she thinks she was bitten by something. Her little ankle was red, hot and swollen. Today the swelling has gone down, it's not as red....I actually think it looks bruised now. I know that I went to the Dr. and every one agrees with her that it's a bite....but I'm still afraid she broke something. She can walk and play and dance...I guess it's just the tenderness when I touch it, and the bruising that makes me think that. But....the Dr. said it was a bite, and the antibiotics (for infections ) and steroid (to decrease swelling) seem to work. I guess that's why I'm not a Dr. :-)
So, after going to the gym this morning, I let the girls lay and watch Cinderella while Hannah iced her foot. Of course, Nicole is enjoying this too.
I feel like I've been on a "blogging low" lately. I don't feel like I have anything to share, and I don't think anyone reads it anymore anyway...so I'm not inspired to think of things. Maybe I'll get more motivated again soon.


2 comments:
I read it almost everyday, so please don't give up. Hang in there with it. Love the pictures and sorry about Hanna. Nicky looks so confortable on that couch, and Nate is getting so big. He is truly a little boy, climbing and doing all the things he is doing. I know you really get a kick out of them and so do I.....They are all sweethearts and we love you guys very much.
You take care and God's Blessing to all of you.
Awwww! I'm still reading! Maybe you should un-privatize your blog again. I've been wanting to watch Cinderella with Maryn. Do you think she'll like it?
I hope Hannah's foot gets better!
Post a Comment