Tonight, on a very impromtu invitation by my friend Jami, the kids and I hopped in the van, grabbed a Hot-N-Ready pizza and headed down to the park for a jazz concert put on by a local high school band. Sometimes, the best of times come with no planning at all. After a nice picnic dinner with my friend Jessica and her little cuties, we settled in for an hour or so of jazz music with Jami and her daughter Vanessa. My girls love their little friends, and Nathan had a great time just wandering around, "jumping", dancing, and pretend instrument playing.
They spent a few minutes on the blanket coloring while waiting for the music to start.
Once the music started, Hannah had a hard time sitting still. She just wanted to dance.
and dance...
and dance. Nicole joined in as well.
Little Vanessa got in the action as well.
And finally, Hannah's friend Aleya wanted a piece of the fun.
These two are super cute together.
They always giggle together.
It's so fun to see my little girls making friends and learning how to be a friend.
I am quite certain that these little ladies will be a big part of my girls' lives because their mammas are a big part of mine. I'm thankful to have friends like them.










2 comments:
Totally CUTE!!!! I also Love seeing the girls dancing and having fun with there friends, and you are right, the best times are the unplanned times............I Love it when that happens.
Wah! I miss you!
Post a Comment