Monday, May 30, 2011

Things Hannah says

Hannah is at that really cute stage where just randomly says funny things.  She keeps us laughing all the time.  I wish I could capture her personality and cutness for this blog...but I can't.  Not adequately anyway.

Hannah girl was sick Saturday with a very fast passing stomach bug.  Well, she walked in the bedroom early Saturday morning (like 4:00am early) and said very calmly, "mommy, I frew up cuz I drink pool water" She went swimming the night before and apparently drank a lot of pool water.  So, that's why she thinks she was throwing up.

Later that day when I was trying to keep her hydrated, she was thirsty again and said, "Mommy, I have more of that alligator juice."  Most people call it gatorade, however...it may forever be called alligator juice in our home :)

Finally, last night we went out for dinner.  A nice lady came up to us as she was leaving and started talking to the kids. She was complimenting them on behaving well (she must not have seen them crawling under the table).  She then started to tell the girls how lucky they were to have a little brother.  Hannah replied, "You want to buy him?" AHHHH HAHAHA.  She's a funny little one!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have a silly little girl! How sweet is she trying to sell her little brother :) Haha Classic!