Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Month Overview- February

February has come and gone already.  I'm not sure where she went, but she certainly didn't stay long!

 We had some beautiful weather.  One of the great benefits of homeschooling is....enjoy the nice weather and still get school work done!

 It's been so fun for the kids to connect with "old" friends.
Nicole & Ashlynd

Hannah & Aleya

Cord & Nate
 Ahhh, her first fish on the lake

 I love that we are less than 10 minutes from the beach.  Jeremy called and said, "I'm coming home early, let's go watch the sunset and get something to eat."  I didn't argue with that!  It was a gorgeous night.

 Fishing at Bass Pro Shop- Free on the first Saturday
 They each caught a bass- how cool!



 Valentine's Day- Daddy/Daughter date night.
 It's great living so close again, my dad and I even got to enjoy this event together.

 It has been a hard day.  I was completely stressed out, so we ditched dinner and headed to my favorite spot.  Exactly what we all needed.  Isn't it beautiful?
 Um- what happened to my babies?  These little people are no longer tiny babies anymore...and I'm not sure what to do about it.

 The water was freezing!  The air was cool (I'm thinking high 50s and breezy), but it didn't stop these two from enjoying the waves.



 Our last trip to Crystal Springs Preserve- just in time for Survival!.  It was like Christmas seeing our friends again!
Nicole & Carly






 We love these kiddos...the Walkers and the Benitez clans
 We had a blast visiting sweet little Claire and meeting her new baby sister.
 And, dropping in on our new friends, The Garlands.


 Yes- another school day.  I know...it's tough.
 Some of my friends are doing "Poetry Tea Time".  A few do it daily.  I like the concept...we've done it once.  I need to do it more.
 We thought it had warmed up enough for a family day at the water park.  Yeah...it was still to cold.

No comments: