There are moments that I hope my children look back on and remember...and these Chic Fil A Cow Appreciation Days are one of those moments. I hope they remember getting dressed like a cow for free food all day. It's good, clean, free fun!
Hannah had to make a new shirt this year. She made a cow bell...it says "Jingle" on her...in Hannah-speak
She also wrote "Hapee frog day, wups, I mean happee Kow Day. Jingle Jingle."
I think she was trying to write phonetically like the cows.
On our way for FREE breakfast!
We were the only cows in the store...and maybe even the first of the day. We got a lot of strange stares.
Nathan and Nicole made cow ears. Nate was proud of his, they had a front and a back.
Mooo-ing for the camera
2nd round...for a late lunch. Facepaint is off....food was still free!
I love my little cows!
No comments:
Post a Comment