Our friends John Michael and his sweet wife Amanda came to visit on their tour around Florida. We decided to take them on an Everglades Airboat ride as they had never been before.
When we met our captain, I immediately knew we were in for fun, he certainly appeared to be long time resident of Everglades City.
He was part of the "glory days" of drug smuggling and money that poured into the small fishing town in the 70s and 80s, and was even in the documentary "Square Grouper".
Once our captain found out we had a mutual friend, I think he decided to take us on a fun ride with some extras thrown in ;)
Photo bombed by Captain Shane
Beautiful Florida Mangrove forests.
I love this picture. I am so thankful for friends who are more like an uncle to our children. It means the world to me that we have friends who love our children, will sit with them, and make memories with them.
Nate Dawg got to sit int he captain chair. He did an awesome job!
This picture is Awesome!
After the airboat ride, we walked through the boardwalk to go hold an alligator...but had fun with the decor as well.
Super fun day with super fun friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment