This post is full of completely random pictures from May and June.
| Some of my awesome CC mama friends. I love these ladies! |
| Nicole's AHG level up display. |
| More little CC cuties! |
| The view at one of our local parks where we like to walk, run, and bike ride. |
| Nate decided he needed to measure everything on this particular trip. He's a hoot! |
| Spontaneous road trip! I even rented a car. woohoo!!! |
| Brother and Sister love |
| Naples Zoo with yaya |
| This was the moment Hannah decided she wanted to be a Tiger trainer. |
| Ice cream for hard workers. They cleaned Jeremy's shop and was paid in Ice cream. |
| We watched the Great Dock Canoe Races. I've lived here my whole life, and this was my first time there. Quit the fun day. |
| Sweet Mother's Day set up. |
| Nicole holding sweet baby Gracie. |
| I told him to grab a book, we would lay on the couch and read together. 2 minutes later...this is what I saw! |
| Memorial Day- we went to the military museum, met some veterans, and paid our respects. |
Oh- this was a fun surprise.
It's Carly!!!!!
| Jeremy and I went to a Cubs vs. Marlins game together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment