Well...I finally figured out why I couldn't post my videos. They were to big...duh!!! And, even more impressive, I figured out how to make them smaller (don't ask me though...I've already forgotten!) Anyway, here is the video of Nicole yesterday getting upset that her chairs were in the wrong place. She cracks me up!
OH....I keep forgetting to tell you this oh so important news. Hannah now rolls over, from tummy to back. And she's *almost* doing it from back to front. Woohoo...go Hannah! btw...she's been a bit sick the past few days. Darn runny nose, cough and sneeze. She's had this at least 4 times since she's been born! No fever, just sick sounding. Poor girl!
5 comments:
That was so cute. Just hearing her say "oh no,no,no" was funny. Nicole is definitely getting to be a big girl. Her crown was cute too, I want one for myself.
How cute seeing Nicole pulling those chairs around...I got a kick out of that. but of course, I would never do that to her....
I bet Hanna has allergies. Poor little girl. I can just see her rolling over. How sweet. You are so lucky to have 2 sweet little girls like that. Looks Like Nicole likes having everything just the way they belong. Soooo cute...Love you all... Mama Pat
How funny! I played it over and over. Shame on my sister (Yaya) and Niece (Michele) for picking on my Great Niece (Nicole) that way.......hahahaha!!! If I was down there I would probably mix the chairs up also to see her do her, oh no, no, no, thing. How cute and funny!!! I laughed at that many times.
I am sorry Hannah is sick. I agree with your Mama Pat, allergies! It is so weird, up here allergies drive us nuts, we fly down there, get off the plane and our allergies clear up. Weird!! Anyways, give both girls hugs from Aunt Julie & Uncle George.
God Bless,
Love, Aunt Julie
"Go Bucks" 9 days away to kickoff
That video was tooo funny! She is so smart, cute,....and a little bit of a control freak too! :) Blogs are such a blessing! Thanks for sharing! Hope to see you soon!
SOOOOO Adorable!
Post a Comment