Saturday night at church, Nicole had an art project in the nursery. I'm assuming they were talking about the spiritual armour in Ephesians or about David and Goliath or something. Anyway...she made this armour out of a brown bag. She was so proud when we put it on her after church. She thought she was hot stuff.
Sunday we went to the beach with our friend Bryan and Brooke and their two sons. Jeremy took Nicole out in the water. Here is a picture. You can barely see them they went out so far! It's not deep though. Nicole had a blast! She also loved playing in sand, but I didn't get any pictures because we were all sandy! 
3 comments:
May u always remember these precious memories that are being created day by day. What a treasure they will be to you later!! Seize them while u can!!
Grammy
This would be a good time to start to teach her how to daily put the armor on... maybe you can do more crafts for the other armors of God and then reiterate them every month or so, how cool that you as a homeschooling parent can have Bible class with her.
So is Friday a go?
Jen
That is so cute :-)
How is the unit going?
Thank for the comment on my blog -- I can use all the encouragement and advice I can get. And I am really good at making a fool of myself cheering for successes lol.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment