Yesterday morning, Jeremy was laying his last pallet of sod for our yard. The girls and I were outside playing. Jeremy ended up jumping in the pool with Nicole. It was cute. I have a video of that, but I don't think I'll post it unless you want to see.
Anyway...here are a few pictures of Jeremy and Nicole. And....here is our patio. We did the pavers ourself. It's now complete. We love it. We haven't used it as much as we want yet because the mosquitos are so bad...but soon...very soon we'll be out there ALL the time!

This morning we had a nice time hanging out as a family. First of all...Jeremy got up with Nicole (thank you baby!!! I needed that extra rest). So...I got to sleep till 9:00!!!! yes, can you believe it! Anyway, once I got up we just had fun playing together. Nicole got a bath and we decided to blow out her hair.
Here are her modeling pictures (honestly, she wasn't into posing...she was pretty annoyed with us, so this is what we got).
Finally...we couldn't NOT take a picture of sweet baby Hannah. Isn't she precious? We have a beautiful family. I'm so thankful for them!

5 comments:
Your back patio looks great...
Great pics of the girls! Jeremy in the pool - gotta love that one! I'd blow that one up, for sure.
Love that picture of Jeremy in the pool. He fills it up pretty well..Haha....your patio looks really great, and just to think you did it all yourself. you guys must work really great together, plus the help of the girls. Those pictures are so cute of the girls. Yes you are very blessed to have such a great family. We are proud of you... Love you all... Mama Pat
Your patio and sod look awesome! Woo hoo! We can't go outside at our house at all because of the mosquitoes, either. :( Oh...how I covet sleeping in until 9:00. What a treat! Nathanael still isn't sleeping through the night consistently and now Hunter has joined the bandwagon! Hunter had NEVER had an issue sleeping through the night before. Nathanael's been a bad influence. :) Your family is so precious and I feel so blessed to know you! :)
So cute, Hannah is such a big girl! Nicole has the prettiest hair, makes her look 2 years older! She could be in pageants!
I just love all of the pictures!! Wow, your patio looks awesome, I know it was alot of hard work. We hope to get to see all of this hard work you all did in April 09.
The girls are so pretty and very happy. God really blessed you guys with such super, sweet and beautiful girls. Tell Jeremy he needs to get a bigger swimming pool is he wants to continue swimming with Nicole. It is so cute, but alittle small for him.
Michele, Thank You so much for creating this blog, sometimes it is hard being so far away from you all and this is a awesome way to get to share with us what is going on in FL.
God Bless and Love you all,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment