Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nickname Help please

OK...I need EVERYONE who reads this blog to reply to me (plus I can see who all really reads this thing).

Nicole has become insistent upon us calling her "nikki" Here's my problem...there's no spell check on that name.

So, I have a poll and I need your help.

How do you spell the nickname for Nicole?

Niki
Nikki
Nicki
Nickey
Nicci
other ideas?

Also...I have some really cute pictures to share, maybe tomorrow or the next day though. Thanks for your input.

17 comments:

Teri said...

Niki or Nikki is my vote.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is hard, but I am going to go with Nikki. Grandma likes Nicki. I know we weren't much help, but I know that you will make the right choice. Good luck and good night.
Love, mom and grandma xoxoxox

Jennifer said...

I think Nicki is cute- also, in incorporates the 'c' in her name. Love you all! Kisses to the girls!

bcl said...

I agree with Jen- I was thinking the exact same thing. The others are cute, but don't make much sense with a c in her name. So I say either Nicci or Nicki.

Michele said...

This has been my struggled....whether or not to include the "c". Keep commenting ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I say Nicki.

I just asked your Uncle.......he says the proper way is Nicki, but he has seen some spell it Nikki. With his profession he sees all different spellings on names.

Love Ya,
Aunt Julie

Beth H said...

I've always seen Nicki, but I like Nikki too because it's a little different.

PS...thanks to Teri, I'm here to see what other Naples moms are blogging about.

Anonymous said...

NICKI gets my vote. No particular reason except when I look at the different spellings this one just seems to fit.. the beauty of it is that no matter what u decide, it can't be wrong :)
Grammy

Anonymous said...

I think I have seen Nikki used the most. I like it because it cute and different. I am going to love it anyway you decide to spell it. How bout, Nikkki, just to be different. However, I went to a website for nicknames for Nicole and they spelled Nicki as a nickname. Hope I was some help.
Gramps

Anonymous said...

I think Nicole is such a pretty name that I would keep it like that but if Nicole wants a nickname my vote is for Nikki.

Michele said...

Gramps...I'm very impressed you researched this nickname on the internet! Way to go!

Kirsten...you just like Nicole because that is your middle name:-)

Thanks for your input ya'll....anyone else out there?

Jennifer said...

Nikki or how about Kiki! Ha, What is Hannah's nickname gonna be? Nana? :D

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are making us think so hard. Well, I put a lot of thought into this and I think I like Nicki.. She just looks like a little Nicki getting her hair done. I just love it....so sweet. I am so excited to see which way you go, then I will have to remember how to spell it. I think the older we get the smaller our brains get...Haha!! Give Hanna a big hug and kiss as well as Nicki..
Love you all.. Mama Pat

Kara said...

As a teacher, I've seen it spelled both Nicki and Nikki. I like Nicki because it includes the "c" of her name, but I also like Nikki because it's different. :) I also like the suggestion of Kiki (especially since my counsins' kids call me Kika)! :) Why don't you write both of them on a piece of paper and ask Nicole which one she likes best...since she's the one who insists on the nickname in the first place! :) How's that for a deplomatic, non-commital answer? Sorry...guess I wasn't much help at all! :)

Kara said...

Ooops...that was supposed to be "diplomatic"! ;)

Anonymous said...

good morning, I talked with your dad last night, and told him about your poll for Nicole's nickname, his spelling idea, Nikee, he also liked Niki, and Nicki.

Hay, I need an avon lady, please call me!
Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love, Mom xoxoxoxox

bcl said...

Karen,
I live on Erie Dr and sell Avon too. Let me know if you are interested!
-Cherie