Nicole has only had one other REAL haircut (and it was a trim at home) other than her bangs. Saturday however, I took her to my mom's salon and she got the whole shabang! Nicole got her hair washed, cut (several inches in the longest area), blown out and even ironed a bit. It was so much fun. Nicole was very serious about it and I think she took in every moment. Of course, pictures to share.

She looks like she is terrified to have her hair washed, but she wasn't. I kept asking her if she was scared, and she said no. I think she was trying to keep herself up because she started complaining of her back hurting her.

She was watching everything Yaya was doing to her.

The finished product

And, we can't forget Hannah...she was oh so patient. Unfortunately, she didn't have any hair to cut:(
Bed Time SillinessTonight we were being silly before bedtime and Nicole wanted her picture taken. First she smiled

Then we asked for a "silly face" and immediately, this is what we got (mom...your going to crack up laughing! It's "Big house, little house" face:-)

3 comments:
That is adorable!
What a nice thing to be able to do with your daughter... Great haircut! :)
Wow, awesome haircut!!! Nicole your Yaya does a good job cutting hair, and you are such a pretty girl.
Love,
Aunt Julie
How sweet. Really got a kick out of these pictures. She is such a big girl now, and growing up really fast. To bad Hanna didn't have a hair cut also. And I loved the big smile and silly face. Keep up the poses Nicole, and if I were you, I think I would let Yaya keep cutting my hair. You look so pretty. Love you all....Mama Pat
Post a Comment