Can you believe little Hannah is already 6 months old??? The time has went by much faster than it did with Nicole. Hannah went to the Dr. today for her check up and a couple of vaccines. First of all...Hannah is perfectly average, with height and weight anyway...she's hanging tight in the 50th percentile. (of course we all know in intelligence she is extremely advanced! haha). Hannah was 15lbs 8oz and 25 inches long The Dr. was happy with how she is sitting up, "flying" on her tummy and "talking". I told her that I was a bit concerned because Hannah doesn't bare her weight on her feet when I stand her up. She did this and commented that she CAN bear her weight, but she is to lazy too. Hannah wants me to do all the work :-) She gave me a few little exercise to help encourage her. Hannah also spits up ALL the time. She gave me a few things to try to help ease this, so we'll see. We could also see two teeth getting ready to cut through very soon. Perhaps this explains the fussiness and not sleeping much in the past few days.
Nicole went to the Dr. with me and she commented on how tall Nicole is. We measured her and she was about 37 inches and 33 lbs. Oh....Nicole went to the bathroom while at the Dr. office and took a cup and asked it to be filled with water because she was thirsty. A few minutes later we discovered it was actually a urine sample cup!!! Un-used of course, but still a bit gross anyway. It gave us a good little chuckle before Hannah's shots:-)
Then, we went to the mall and had pizza. I went to get shoes for Jeremy and my mom took Nicole to get ice cream. Nicole knew exactly what she wanted and pointed at the chocolate sundae (that's my girl!). I ate a double doozie...oh....I just love those things. It was much past nap time, so we came home and here I've been listening to Hannah, and at times Nicole, cry for the past hour and a half. Grandmas....please don't let me stay out past nap time. It simply isn't worth it. My poor mom kept trying to hurry me along and remind me of the time, but I was just having a good old time eating and shopping. I thought the girls would be fine...really, I should know better! So...I have to be home by 1 every day, no exceptions!!!!
Well, Hannah is finally asleep, Nicole I think is on her way, she's fighting it pretty hard though.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow if you haven't already!!!
Yes on Ammendment 2
No comments:
Post a Comment