Nicole has her own special endorsement:-)

I put the pack n play up in the kitchen and Hannah sat and played long enough for me to do the dishes. My dad has been telling me to do this since Nicole was born. Why didn't I listen to him sooner?

A silly daddy/daughter moment
3 comments:
I Like Nicole's choice for President!!
This morning we have a leader which may not have been the choice for many... Let's remember the Lord's Sovreinty (He is not surprised this morning by the results) and He will do ALL things to bring glory to Himself!! We are not to be shaken by this. "the name of the Lord is a STRONG tower, the righteous run into it and they are safe"... He ALONE is our strength.
Grammy
Wow, Valerie and I for president? I think we would do an awesome job, Thanks Nicole for showing such promise in grammy and Yaya!! Love you so.........much.
Diddo to Valerie, thanks for the encourging words, we all just need to keep each other lifted up, keep our eyes to sky in the wake of the glorious return of our Lord!! YIPPEE
Come Lord Jesus!!!!!
Loved the silly smily picture of Hannah and Jeremy. hahaha
Love, mom xoxoxox
Valerie well said............and Karen well said......keep watching and waiting for his return. We are sooooooo close we are all sitting on the lower steps going into Heaven. Everyone, keep your eyes on God, read your Bible's daily....best book ever wrote in my view and keep lifting everyone up in Jesus Name.
Michele, awesome pictures of the girls, they are so cute and growing up so fast.
Love ya all,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment