Tonight we had pizza and a movie night. Jeremy has been working all day programming for a very big job that is ending. So, we stayed in tonight and just chilled out. I brought a rug into our living room, threw some pillows and a blanket down and we sat on the floor and ate pizza while watching Moses, Prince of Egypt. It was fun, and Nicole really liked it. We'll have to do it again sometime. Here's the only pic I have

And, here is a fun video from yesterday. Nicole is a thrill junkie. She loves to go fast and to spin around. She kept asking for more but Jeremy and I gave out on her before she was done:-)
2 comments:
Love the video, whipee!! hahaha, makes me dizzy just watching. You go girls!!!
Pizza night, Yummy, glad you all had a great family time, these's are such important times. What a great family you are.
Love you all, mom
I loved the video. I laughed watching Nicole try to walk.
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment