ok...I guess that's not totally true because I am honestly glad small pox and polio aren't around much anymore...but I hate what they do to my kids! Poor Hannah has had a fever since early this morning....and been crying a good portion of her awake time. She's also (hopefully) cutting teeth very soon. I have not touched my house in two days because I've been so tired I've had to take a nap...or try to anyway when both were down at same (short )time. I thought I was done with waking in the middle of the night. As my dear mother in law always reminds me...this is such a short season in my life...so short in fact that probably in a few weeks I'll have forgotten about it:-) I just want my poor baby girl to feel better.
On a different note, I voted today, did not wait in line & nicole sang her abc's for everyone in the poll booths. I'll take a picture of her when she wakes up...she has a cute shirt on for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment