OK...I am not doing the right thing right now. I should be cleaning and cooking for our big dinner tonight with the college ministry leaders to plan the next few months, but instead I'm on the computer. doh! OK...I just have to post a few pictures since I haven't for a long long time.
The girls dressed up alike (last week) Aren't they cute?

Mrs. P was down in December because her daughter Kathee was having a baby. Nicole became good friends with Mrs. P. When she left, she left a sweet note for Nicole and special purse and matching headband. Here is Nicole sporting it with her cute outfit.

We went to the zoo (way back in 2008!!! No wait, it was Jan 2, so it was this year, I'm not that far behind!). Here are some fun zoo pictures.


Other than that, I haven't taken many pictures lately. I'm loving how clean my kitchen and bedroom is, so I've been working so hard at keeping up my cleaning schedule:-) So, I've been busy during naps. I blew my budget this week for groceries (BIG TIME) so nothing to brag about there, haha. But, I knew of you were missing me (right Mama Pat...)
5 comments:
okay I'm a little biased (sp?) but I LOVE THE OUTFITS !!! They are too cute for words. Glad they fit!!
Love
Grammy
You bet I miss you, in fact I would love to be there with you. I think we could have a ball. Love all the pictures you have posted and think the girls look really cute dressed alike. Take care, and keep saving the money, I know how a budget can get blown sometimes, but don't give up... Love you all. Mama Pat
So glad to have really met you today!!
The girls look super cute in their matching outfits. The little ladies are such great smilers too!!
I'm so glad you posted but happier for you that you are making wiser choices in your "shopping for time!" I hope some of it rubs off on me...fast! It's 10:00 and I'm still in my PJs. :)
I still have my PJ bottoms on (I did put on a different shirt) hopefully by 5 I'll have changed and put on some make-up:-)
Post a Comment