Hannah is doing wonderfully developmentally. She is sitting on her own, pulling to standing, waving, babbling a lot, saying a few words...sort of. I don't know if she can clap because I've never really seen her, or worked with her. So...we'll work on that. Her eating habits are good and the doc says she see two more teeth coming in soon (I am so NOT looking forward to that!).
I just went to compare Nicole's stats at 9 months and I thought for sure Nicole would be significantly bigger. But, she wasn't...they are pretty close. At nine months, Nicole was 17lbs 14 oz and 28.25 inches.
Here is a picture of Hannah I took yesterday
And Nicole at 9 months.
I love this picture (and others that go along with it) of Nicole at the beach. We need to get Hannah down there soon.
Praise the Lord for healthy little babies. Aren't they great?!?

3 comments:
What a tremendous blessing!! Makes the long nights seem a little shorter when u stop to consider all that God has Done!! She's such a little doll baby!! I'm constantly amazed when I look at Nicole's (baby) pics how very alike they are to me.Praise God for a good report! I love them so!!!
Grammy
Nicole definitely had more hair than Hannah or was it just darker? What beautiful little girls you have! Hope to meet them someday!!
Yes...Nicole definitely had mor hair. Hannah's is finally starting to come in. Hannah has a much bigger head too. I think you can tell. She is around 50% for everything (height, weight) but her head circumfrance is in the 95%. hehehe. I think they resemble each other, but look different. I can definitely tell them apart.
Post a Comment