Hey Ya'll,
Here are some photos from the skate last weekend.
This was one of the "big bridges" that scared me to death to go down.

Katie and I before the event on Sat.

I have the yellow jacket around my waist

All the skaters, waiting around. You can barely see me. I am in the middle, with my yellow jacket on. You can see my friend, Katie's, hot pink jacket and blue helmet

Katie and I eating after Saturday's 15 mile skate.

Linda, Me, and Katie during one of our breaks. We all skate together on Saturdays.
2 comments:
Wow...you're awesome for completing that skate!! Way to go momma!
Also...I think I know your friend Linda. We went kayaking with her last year and see her often at friend's parties. Small world heh?!
Yes, in fact, I was talking to her a few weeks ago and your name was brought up. I was asking her something about gardening and she started talking about this guy she knows, Brian, who does gardening classes. She said she wasn't sure if he was still doing them because his wife was due to have a baby any day. I knew then she was talking about you. And Katie (the other girl) knows you, or at least knows of you. She is friends with someone who does co-op with ya. Very small world. I just met Linda through skating btw. I don't know her well...but she seems really nice.
How are you feeling???
Post a Comment