Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Garden

One area that is nearly impossible for me to save money is fresh fruits and veggies. So, we have decided to try a small garden this year to see what veggies and fruits will grow in our sandy soil. Jeremy built a frame and we filled it with rich soil. Today we planted carrots, green beans, peas, onions, and cucumbers. Unbelievably, I still have room left, so when time comes I want to try some lettuce and broccoli. We had fun as a family outside tonight, so I have a ton of pictures to share. I hope you enjoy them:-)
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Pics !!!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I love the new hair cut as well.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Jeremy teaching Nicole all about a garden.
Hannah is probably wondering, I am in a pool with NO water. Where was the water at?
Love Ya,
Aunt Julie