FINALLY!!!! Hannah took her first few steps last night. She did it first to me. She took 3 steps to me on 3 separate occasions. The funny thing is...the look on her face. She was smiling really big, raised on eyebrow that almost seemed to say, "Oh mommy...I already know how to do this. I've just been playing you!"
Later in the night, she practiced a bit more at Jeremy's softball game. Finally, after the game, we got a few tries on video. I LOVE her face about half way through the video. You can tell she's excited, but she also looks a bit ornery. Really super cute!
Enjoy!
7 comments:
That was soooo cute! It made me cry a little... :)
Way to go Hannah!! We are so super proud of you!!
Grammy and Gramps!!!
So exciting..thank you for sharing! Hurry up and find out what you are having! I am dying to know! Dale is in town...until Sunday.
Jen...I made an appointment for Wed. July 1. So...the count down is on. Awe...I wish jeremy knew Dale would be in town. I know he'd love to see Dale.
Yay Hannah! Can't wait to see you do it in person!
Love,
Aunt Tiffy
Good job Hannah!!!
Love,
Great Aunt Julie
So sweet! Go little Hannah go!
BTW, thanks for the advice. The last day or 2 have been better. I think the difficulties came from lack of schedule, at least that's what I'm calling it!
Post a Comment