Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We are Up and Running

Well...our computer is back up and going, about 90%. Yay!!! Jeremy even got all of our backed up picture on here. Unforunately, we backed up even longer ago than I rememberd...it was December of 2007:-( NOOOOO pictures of Hannah's first year, except what I made a slideshow out of, and printed (just a few). Lesson learned, external hard drive is now saving our files every night. Hahaha...one extreme to the other I guess. Well, I owe you lots of pictures and videos. Videos will have to wait until tomorrow I believe because it's getting late and the girlies will be waking up soon (and I still have to make my bed before Jeremy gets home for his first softball tonight:-)


Sweet Hannah, eating lunch today.


I think this is such a funny picture. These are my girls. Hannah has a pretend plastic bottle in her mouth. Nicole is watching her from her play kitchen. They are so silly.



Our produce...our first carrot, some green beans, and two green bell peppers.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow good job garden lady!

It is okay about Friday, I have all summer! I do want to hang out with you and the girls soon!