Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nicole's HANDywork


This is Ephesians 6 in Jeremy's Bible. He turned to it a few weeks ago in church, and I had to exhibit much self control when he showed me. I wanted to laugh so hard. I think it's adorable. Nicole traced her hand into her daddy's Bible, AND so carefully filled in the circle of the numb 6. I just wish she had done it in mine:-)


AND....this morning Nicole wrote her name for the first time ever! I didn't help her, as in hold her hand. But, I did remind her to write the letters close together and we erased a few to try over. We've been working on the letter "N" for about a week now. She still needs more practice because she generally goes the wrong direction. Although, the "N" in this picture is beautiful! I was so excited...I had to share.

2 comments:

grammy said...

TREASURES TO CHERISH :)


Grammy

Amanda said...

That

is

incredible.