
I felt a little weird about having a shower for baby number 3. Although I didn't have one for Hannah. It was nice though to celebrate the new baby and receive lots of much needed boy clothes and some other items that have been worn out by the previous two.

I loved this little leather jacket, I thought it was so super cute, hehe

These are two outfits that Nicole picked out for her baby brother when she went shopping with Yaya a few days ago.
So....I have to be honest with you. I was debating about whether or not detag everything and wash, or wait, and I was convinced this morning to wait. You see...when I got my one ultra-sound for this pregnancy, they would neither confirm nor deny the gender of the baby. They refused to say either way, and worse yet, they refused to give us a picture where the gender is evident. Jeremy and I have know what a little girl looks like on an ultrasound and we are convinced we have a boy. However, without that little picture to reassure ourselves, there is still a bit, you know...a tiny hint of question. So...this morning I was taking a little walk with the girls and I met another stay at home mom in my neighborhood (whom I later discovered I knew her husband in middle and high school...small world). Anyway, she was really cool, and in our conversation I brought up that I was using a midwife. She knew of Dawn, very well actually. In fact, one of her good friends just had a baby at the Birth Center yesterday. She was told she was having a girl, and low and behold she delivered a 10lb baby BOY!!!! She was telling me all about the pink/flowery shower and how this friend of her has nothing for a boy. I guess this is why the radiology people refuse now to tell you what they think your having. So, anyway, after that conversation, I decided to wait until after the baby is born to wash the rest of the clothes. I have enough newborn clothes to last me a day or two anyway. This way, if we are also surprised, we can still take most of the stuff back. What do you think? A little scary, right? hahaha. Seriously though, We had a great view during the ultrasound and I would say we are 99% positive it's a boy, but I guess you don't know until you know, right?
Well, I have to share a pic or two of the girlies. We've been sick the past week. Today is the first day Hannah has willingly smiled and not been whiny and crying all day. In fact, she's been a perfect little delight. I "missed" her. I'm glad she's back. Nicole and I are still not feeling well...but I think she's handling it better than I am. Given the chance, I'm pretty sure I would whine your ear off (sort of like Hannah), but Nicole is just super sweet when she's sick. She talks really quietly with a higher pitched voice and is ready for nap time sooner.

Oh yeah...Halloween. We didn't really "do" Halloween this year. We picked up Grammy and Gramps from the airport, hit up a restaurant for dinner and didn't get home till around 8. At that point, Hannah was beat and went straight to bed. Nicole went trick or treating to a few houses with daddy and our friends Bryan with his sons Peyton and Caulder. Nicole dressed up like an Indian (again) for trick or treating and for a little birthday party earlier in the day. Here's the picture.

Can you tell Hannah is not feeling 100%?
Well...that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it.
2 comments:
You didn't give the history of Nicole's costume!
The shower sounded great. Sorry to have missed it. Smart idea.... waiting to de-tag the gifts. Better safe than sorry. UNLESS you knew for sure. My two cents!
Post a Comment