I have a mish mash of pictures to share, so I can't come up with a good title.
First, let me say that we are all doing really well. The girls have really taken a liking to Nathan. Nicole asks daily if she can hold him and we pray for him every night, along with our other huge list of people:-) Hannah is very concerned when she hears Nathan crying. She even got to hold him the other day.
He looks terrified in this picture, hahaha...but, really, I think he enjoyed his sister's loving:-)
Here is our little turkey on thanksgiving.
Wednesday one of my dearest friends, Elisa stopped by and we got to introduce our Nate's to each other. Her little boy was born in June and his name is Nathan too. Her daughter, Addie, is 2 weeks older than Nicole. Elisa and I have been friends forever...ok, well, since early high school. It was fun to see her for a few minutes. AND...my Nate was wearing the outfit HER Nate wore home from the hospital. She beat me in birth weight though. Elisa's Nathan was close to 10.5 lbs!!!!! Woohoo...go mama!
Silly Hannah
This girl LOVES shoes! Any size, any shape, any style. I promise she will steal your shoes if you come over. She's so funny!
Last but not least...Nicole was styling in her flamingo glasses (those are for you Aunt Julie). Hannah loves shoes, Nicole loves sunglasses.
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We are having a great cool snap and enjoying being together. Thankful for a happy healthy family.






1 comment:
Nicole.....I love the glasses.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. Cool snap in Florida, well I can honestly say, we seen white stuff today. It did not amount to anything, but helped to put us into the Christmas spirit more.
Love ya,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment