Anyway...without further ado, I have a TON of pictures to share. I haven't really done that in a while. Enjoy.
Oh, before you browse, please bear with the formatting. Blogger (the website I use) changed the way I can format my posts and pictures and I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. For some reason, all of my captions are pictures. I'll work it out though.
Nicole, Monkeying Around
Peek -A- Boo
Grandma Mimi enjoying Hannah again.
The first time on a tire swing. I posted a video below. The girls really liked it.
I like this picture of Nicole, I think it's really pretty.
Hey look...a semi-natural looking Hannah, no weird "smile" going on.
Peeking through the rails again
Oh, surprise Hannah!
For some reason, near the end of our trip, Nicole would smile really big and then just as the camera flashed, turn it into an "ugly face" haha. They are pretty funny. She was having fun, and this was part of the silliness.
Again...She was excited to be next to her sister, and then it turned bad, hehehe.
Hannah is already getting so big. She likes to swing on the big girl swings now.
A cute house, just Hannah's size
No comments:
Post a Comment