Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Aprons

For Christmas, I decided I would try to make matching aprons for the girls and I.  I have no idea how I found the time (yes I do...it was late...late...late at night), but I was able to complete the aprons for Nicole and Hannah.  Mine is not done, but it will get done!



It's hard to tell in this picture, but the back is purple with sparkles all over.

I wanted to add some embellishments but I didn't.  One, because I didn't have enough time, and 2, because I didn't know how to.  I have another little project on my mind now.  Hopefully I'll have time to get around to it soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan has gotten so darn big!! Its great that the girls are so good with him. My niece who was 4 when Logan was born was always talking to him when he would cry and now those 2 are like best little buddies. It's wonderful that your kids are so close in age, they get to grow up together and all that fun stuff.

And the aprons are so adorable. I wish I could find a cute one like that for me. I heard it's "cold" down there...you all keep warm :)

Michele said...

I'll make you one if you want:-)

It's FREEZING!!!! Actually...it really was this morning. Jeremy even had to scrape ice off the van! It's nice now though...in the 50s. I'm loving it!

Mama Pat said...

WOW! I am so impressed with the aprons. Great job, and those pictures of Nat are so cute, and he sure has grown alot.

We have 2-4 inches of snow coming tomorrow, so guess we will be snowed in, but it's to cold to go out anyway.

Really do enjoy you blog. Keep up the great work.

Love you all....

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! I'm very impressed with the aprons. I have all these seemingly GREAT sewing ideas in my head but no time to start or finish them. Shopping cart cover is next on my list and I plan on hitting JoAnn with all my 50% off coupons in tow! :) I love reading about your sweet family!