Thursday, January 7, 2010

Iguanas

Picturing this gave me a much needed laugh today.  Taken from this article.

Freeze warnings covered nearly all of Florida with temperatures expected to drop into the 20s. Iguanas were seen falling out of trees; experts say the cold-blooded reptiles become immobilized and lose their grip when the temperature falls into the 40s or below.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are getting to 13 degrees in Houston tonight! AND tomorrow night!..eeek.. Hey, I don't think I have your email. But the buddie soaps can be gotten for a steal with the tatrget deals and coupons this week. here is a link to an explaination of how: http://www.freesnatcher.com/free-johnsons-buddies-soap-at-target

you can email me @ laurieintexas@gmail.com if you want anytime!... PS, everybody looks great!

Anonymous said...

How sad...everyone is paying for this cold weather. It is awful up here in Ohio....snow...wind chills below zero, blowing and drifting of snow. Brrrr.....I feel bad for everyone. Bundle up and dig out the long underwear to help keep warm.
God Bless!!
Aunt Julie