My friend Tanya made some adorable onsies and burp clothes for Nathan. This is one set...aren't they cute?
Finally, a great picture of the three little (getting to be big) ones.
Here is a mishmash of nice and silly pictures.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Michele, has anyone ever told you what beautiful children you have!? I'm tellin ya! Nicole is gorgeous! Hannah is adorable and Nate is lookin' quite handsome! I couldn't believe it when I saw his pic. He has gotten so big since we left! Whoa! He's extremely long! Very cute lil' smirk on his face too! :0) Thanks for all those cute pics of my good lookin' nieces and nephews!
Tiffy
P.s. Seth got his b-day card in the mail today, thanks!
2 comments:
Michele,
has anyone ever told you what beautiful children you have!? I'm tellin ya! Nicole is gorgeous! Hannah is adorable and Nate is lookin' quite handsome! I couldn't believe it when I saw his pic. He has gotten so big since we left! Whoa! He's extremely long! Very cute lil' smirk on his face too! :0) Thanks for all those cute pics of my good lookin' nieces and nephews!
Tiffy
P.s. Seth got his b-day card in the mail today, thanks!
Thanks for the advice. I will try the bedtime routine. Do you think putting a babygate in front of the door will be a good idea?
Thanks,
Jen
Post a Comment