I have two videos to share with you.
This one is what we do when it's to cold for us Floridians to go outside (this was the day it barely got into the 40s! I don't care who you are...that's cold! haha) This video is a little long...but I think it's hysterical! Jeremy gets the treadmill up to max speed...and the girls have a turn trying too.
This video is more for our dear family who live in a land far far away. Nathan is really starting to smile and coo....however, I caught him at the tale end of his smiling time. Oh well...you get to see it anyway. Hang in there until the end (or fast forward to the end) so you can catch a little glimpse of Nicole and Hannah....and, what I generally look like during the day (unbrushed, unmake-uped, and perfectly "real" haha
3 comments:
Ha Ha the treadmill Video is hillarious... u should send that into utube. Nathan is so adorable and growing sooooooooo fast!!
Grammy
I just loved the treadmill Video. It was so funny and I was laughing so hard. Jeremy was funny enough, but Hanna was really funny. Her little legs going so fast.
Nat is just adorable and growing like a like a little weed.
Take care and love you all...
Mama Pat
The video was great...I got to watch it thru Nicole, but it was taking a really long time to load (my computer?) so I didn't get to watch it all. Jeremy is so funny! Chris Seth and I sat and watched him and just laughed... : ) He's a goofball!
Look at Nate...such a cute lil' guy! :)
Tiffy
Post a Comment