Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crayon Roll

I love this blog called Elle Belle.  It's written by a mom who likes to sew.  She has some great little tutorials that are just perfect for a wanna be sewer like myself.  I saw a tutorial on making these little crayon rolls several months ago, but just not got around to trying it.


It was fun and pretty easy.  I made two...mostly because I learned from my mistakes on my first one and I wanted to try again.

We are giving this to my nephew Seth via Grammy who'll be going for a visit soon.  Don't worry Susannah...I made you some leg warmers too:-)

3 comments:

Grammy said...

WOW!! VERY IMPRESSIVE!! I know they will love their gifts..especially since they came from Auntie Michele!! Good Job!!
Grammy

Michele said...

Thanks...I told you it would fit in your purse. Just promise me you won't play with the crayons on the airplane:-)

Anonymous said...

Aww..thanks so much! That's really sweet!

Tiffy