Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just Because....

...I think these kids are cute

Nathan has been enjoying play time on the floor.  He even got excited and reached for the ball yesterday!  Woohoo...that's my boy.  I hope his first word is "ball"

Hannah is really doing well at puzzles.  She is finally enjoying them and will sit and practice for quite some time.  I'm really happy about this.  For a while she simply couldn't figure out what the toy was:-)  But, not anymore...she's up for the challenge:-)

Nicole wanted in on the picture taking of course.  Her shirt says, "I get my good looks from my dad" Ain't that the truth?!?
Hi baby boy....He's so darn cute!

Our conversation yesterday at lunch.

Nicole: Mommy, I'm all done my belly hurts.
Me: Did you eat all  your lunch?
Nicole: No, there is still some left, but my belly hurts.
Me: OK how much is left?
Nicole: Um...well....I think there is 20 or 25.

What do you think???

6 comments:

Amanda said...

lol she is a pretty good estimator! Have you talked about estimation yet?

Michele said...

No, I should though, huh? I have a hard time multi-tasking in my teaching. We are so focused on reading and writing right now (because she's loving it) that I forget to work on anything else.

Alison said...

Aren't you supposed to wish that Nate's first word is "mom" or "dad"??? :)

Michele said...

eh...he's number 3...and a boy. I would say "touch down" or "football" or "baseball"...but those seem a little hard. I'll go with ball.

bcl said...

He is definitely a little cutie! :) Hope to see him again on Sunday morning. I think we had a rough time last week with most of them!

Grammy said...

Thanks for the laugh!! That girl is so funny!! Her mind amazes me!!
You guys have a fun day!
Love ya!
Grammy